Saturday, February 14, 2009

Figure wishlist

Nothing new to write about. Lately I'm not buying anything.

Today I spent the whole day drawing a new avatar for the Beast's Lair forums. Yesterday the board colors were changed and my previous avatar colors seemed a bit washed out.

February 12th was the roll out day of Serio from To Heart, so I wanted to do a Serio pic, but since the forums are about TYPE-MOON, I also wanted to draw her with Takeuchi Takashi's style.
Here's the result:The max size for an avatar was 100x100 pixel, so I drew her with an oekaki program. It's been a while since last time I draw something using only the mouse, but I'm quite happy with the results.

One of these days I'll write about Serio, and I'll explain why is still one of my favourite bishoujo characters.



On a different topic, lately a lot of interesting figures were announced. The ones that I want to buy are:

1/8 Aozaki Touko (Kara no Kyoukai) by Alter. To be released this summer, price undecided.
Sculpt by Takahashi Tsuyoshi from circle Ichi Go Eiga Ippai Sake.

1/8 Saber Lily (Fate/unlimited codes) by Alter. Also to be released this summer, price undecided. Sculpt by Yagyu Toshiyuki.

Nendoroid Saber Lily (Fate/unlimited codes) by Good Smile Company. Price and release date unannounced.

Nendoroid Ryougi Shiki (Kara no Kyoukai) by Good Smile Company. Price and release date unannounced.

1/8 Saber Lily (Fate/unlimited codes) by Gift. For now, they announce only the garage kit version, on sale March the 1st for 12,800 yen. Sculpt by Toda Satoshi.

Plus the stuff that I already have on preorder, that I'll list later.

Source: AkibaHOBBY and foo-bar-baz.

No comments: