Sunday, June 21, 2009

Fate/stay night [Réalta Nua]

Today I received Fate/stay night [Réalta Nua] for PS2.
It was sent from Amazon on thursday, but Sagawa Transport is a bit "carefree" compared with the rest of the carriers...

Actually this is exactly the same version of the game released in 2007 that I already own, but now under "The Best" series (known as "Platinum" in Europe and "Greatest Hits" in North America), and since there's a bunch of TYPE-MOON freaks that willingly would buy anything, they changed the cover to lure more "collector's purchases"... and obviously I fell for it.

Back and manual.

They even kept the hilarious Engrish...

3 comments:

Lightning Sabre said...

LoL fell for it, eh? I was so close in getting Realta Nua, but I realize my lack of Japanese will make me not want to play this game... LOL @ Saver XD

Soth said...

To tell the true, actually I never played Realta Nua and I'm just buying it for the sake of collectionism.
I also purchased the PC version of Fate way before the translations were available (and before I seriously begun with Japanese).
Now I own 5 Fate/stay night (the PC limited first edition, the PC regular edition, the PC DVD edition, the PS2 edition and now the PS2 budget title edition).

Lightning Sabre said...

Hardcore, man! It really makes me want to hurry and play the game... Yes, it's quite a shame that I haven't even played any version yet >_<