Sunday, June 28, 2009

Evangelion 2.0 premiere (Spoiler free)

Yesteday was the premier of the latest Evangelion movie: Evangelion Shin Gekijouban: Ha, or Evangelion 2.0: You Can (Not) Advance.
The movie had tons of actions, and is very different from the TV series: new Evas, new Angels, new characters... The quality of the animation was impressive, and the plot does so many unexpected twists that the fans will be speaking about it for months.

Inside the cinema they were selling tons of merchandise. After 1 hour of queue, I bought:

Really I didn't bought that much, because most of it were pins, phone straps, pens, stickers...

A set of 6 UCC coffee cans.

It seems that the cans are randomly packed. I had bad luck and I didn't get any of the girls.

Since I bought a full set of cans, I got for free the clear file holder set.

The back side of the Asuka one.

And the back of the pilot team one.

An useless but cute ID card of Rei.

Shitajiki of the pilots.

Back, with the girls.

EVA EXTRA 1 to 3 were free booklets. This last number was obviously not free, but compiles the contents of the previous issues.

And finally the official pamphlet of the movie, full of spoilers so it was sealed and recommends to not open before watching the movie.

Later I will try to do a heavy spoiler summary.

No comments: