Thursday, March 10, 2011

Fate/stay night and Prisma Illya Manga

I updated my TYPE-MOON manga collection purchasing all the volumes that I was still missing at Hobby Link Japan. Sadly, only Fate/stay night and Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei! are available.

The volumes 11 to 14 of Fate/stay night by Nishiwaki Datto covers the battle against Berserker. As I said over and over, this is the TYPE-MOON manga that I dislike the most.

Shirou and the "dragon sex" scene.

Stereotypical nude encounter in the bathroom.

Fate/Kaleid Liner Prism☆Illya 2wei! by Hiroyama Hiroshi is the sequel of the previous Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya manga. It was released over a year ago and right now the volume 3 is on sale, but only the first volume is available at HLJ.

Illya and Kuro first encounter.

3 comments:

Sobzob said...

What a coincidence, I should be getting all of the volumes of Prisma Ilya tomorrow. Pre-ordered vol 4 of 2wei for the nendoroid too.

Soth said...

I also have pre-ordered the volume 4, but I'm missing the volumes 2 and 3. Where do you purchased them?

Sobzob said...

I got them unopened second hand from Amazon Japan.