Saturday, November 8, 2008

Circle King Revolver

Today I will talk about one of my favorite doujinshi authors, Kikuta from circle King Revolver.
He caught my attention because is one of the few authors that is still interested in Serio, a very minor character from the original To Heart, and one of my all-time favorite characters.
Besides Serio, he's also draw among others Kurusugawa Ayaka (To Heart), Kos-Mos (Xenosaga), characters from Fate/stay night (mostly Rider) and characters from Code Geass (mostly C.C.), so we share pretty similar tastes.

His style is very rough-and-ready, and his doujinshis are mostly sketches with handwritted dialog.
The usual setting is consensual sex, and ocasionally he draws futanari, too.

He doesn't have a comprehensive list of his works, but it seems to be active since late 2003 and until today, he released at least 33 doujinshi.

When I came to Japan in 2007, I bought all his doujinshi that I was able to find in Akihabara and Nakano Broadway, and now I bought mostly all the works released since last year.
In the following picture, there are all the doujinshis that I bought since my arrival:


Except the upper left one, all were released after last year's July (when I returned to Spain). Adding the doujinshi that I have back in Spain, I have a total of 28 doujinshi from him. The missing 5 are older releases (2003-2005 period) that I'm still looking for.

No comments: