Sunday, May 8, 2011

IDOLM@STER stuff

And yet more iDOLM@STER stuff.

I finished iDOLM@STER 2 with Miki. Her story is so-so; she takes Producer's words as a proposal and becomes all lovey-dovey with you. I don't really like her that much.

In her true end she follows you to Hollywood and wants to live together.

I also re-did Takane story to get her true ending. The addition to her good ending is that she is waiting for you at the airport. Is a good addition to her ending.
Now I'm missing the stories of Mami, Yayoi, Makoto and Hibiki.

At eBay I bought THE iDOLM@STER and THE iDOLM@STER Live For You!

I bought non-Platinum ones (yep, I care for those kind of things).

I only played L4U! for a day and I already obtained all the achievements. Compared with IM@S 2 the visuals are somewhat ugly because is not in HD...

And I bought some IM@S Weiß Schwarz cards: Mami, Iori, Miki, Takane, Yayoi and Haruka SP cards.

Now I'm missing 6 (not counting Kotori card, that I don't want because it have the same picture than the normal one).

And I also bought the first promo card for the upcoming IM@S 2 booster:

The blank spaces are already reserved for the upcoming cards from the IM@S 2 Trial Deck, that I have reserved.

For WS cards sales and trades, please visit this post!

2 comments:

Prist said...

Where were you able to by imas weiss schwarz singles? Online store or local? Please help, I've been searching for weeks.

Soth said...

I bought some of them at eBay, and a guy that contacted me via comments sold me a few spare SP cards.