Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Comic Market 81 stuff

Finally I received all the stuff I purchased from the last Comic Market, held in December. It takes me about 2 months to gather all the stuff I want from each Comike because I use several sources, and as a last resort Yahoo! Auctions. For example, this specific loot was received in 5 separated shipments from 5 different sources.

Pretty much the same as usual, doujinshi by the authors I follow and TYPE-MOON goods:

-Mahoutsukai no Hako set from TYPE-MOON
-Fate Zero set by circle Crazy Clover Club
-Circle King Revolver works
-Enikki Recycle 17 and the omake booklet by circle Initial G
-Konton Lady Studio Soushuuhen Tora by circle Konton Lady Studio
-Yayoi Ganbaru! by circle Chotto Dake Aru Yo.
-Milk Catchers 1 by circle Kuroyuki
-Namae no Nai Sakuya by circle Nuruma-ya
-Flag Crash and Omake no Carisa Hon by circle Lv. X+

And in detail:

This year Mahoutsukai no Hako set consist in two phone cleaners, a mug, a metal bookmark, 2 mini-posters and 4 plastic coasters. In the same shipment I also received Carnival Phantasm 3rd Season, that I covered in my previous entry.

Fate Zero set by Shirotsumekusa of circle Crazy Clover Club consist in T-MOON COMPLEX "ZERO" (short gag comics featuring characters from Fate/Zero), C81 Omake Hon (a small bonus booklet that contains a calendar and a few pin-up illustrations) and clear file bag. I like that he lately returned to gag comics instead of his dragged for too long T-Moon Complex X.

The latest doujinshi by Kikuta Kouji from circle King Revolver: Taisa ni Seieki o Makishirasu Hon (featuring Selvaria from Valkyria Chronicles dressed with the bikini from the upcoming Alter figure), Shouken No Bo (featuring the old school Dragon Quest warrior) and Soushuuhen to Horizon, a compilation of his previously released omake books plus a new story featuring the busty Aoi Kimi from Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon.

Enikki Recycle 17, the picture blog compilation of A1 (Initial-G) covering the first half of 2011 plus the omake booklet Criminal Girl featuring iDOLM@STER's Takane.

Konton Lady Studio Soushuuhen Tora by circle Konton Lady Studio. This actually is a C80 release but I was unable to secure a copy until now.
Is a compilation of IDOLM@STER gags drawn and written by DIT, all of them quite funny, and was sold as a pair with Soushuuhen Ryuu, that I covered in my C80 post.

Keeping my collection of Takemura Sessyu's IDOLM@STER doujinshi (4 thus far including this one) , in this one Yayoi Ganbaru! is the turn of Mami, Ami and Yayoi.

Milk Catchers 1 by Kakyouin Chiroru from circle Kuroyuki, starring HeartCatch Precure! characters Yuri and Itsuki paired with the returning kimo-ota from Milk Masters. I bought it only because I own all his previous works from the same series, because I hardly know anything of Precure besides the first season...

Namae no Nai Sakuya, the third non-hentai work of Tsukiwani from circle Nuruma-ya, starring a young Sakuya when she first entered to work in the Scarlet Devil Mansion.

Sakuya first day as a maid.

Is rare for me to say this, but now I prefer his non ero works because is much better than his usual ero-works that uses exactly the same formula each time.

And finally, Flag Crash and Omake no Carisa Hon by Yuzuki N' of circle Lv. X+. Flag Crash features the yandere Gasai Yuno from Mirai Nikki, and the bonus booklet features Carisa from Valkyria Chronicles 3. To tell the truth, I was only interested in the omake book, so for me Flag Crash was the bonus.

No comments: